Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Emerson" Visits the DGA New Media Panel!

Hey, everyone - Zack here. Last night I was with our producer seeing a panel at the Director's Guild of America (DGA) here in Hollywood. Exciting stuff! It was a 50 person invite-only panel on "New Media" and I had the pleasure of sitting in and being part of it all. We talked about what exactly "New Media" is and afterward I had a chance to see and chat with one of our favorite web personalities, Felicia Day (The Guild, Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog). I've already met and worked with her on her show, The Guild. You can see me as an extra at the end of season 2. I even have a line!

Felicia talked a lot about how she got to where she is now and answered a few questions from the audience. She very gracefully helped explain this beast we are all attempt to figure out - the "web series". You did great, Felicia!


'Til next time, hunters!
- Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment